Wyplay’s open source initiative is now backed by close to 40 companies from across the board in the TV technology industry
Just in time for Christmas, we welcome five new partners to the community of Frog by Wyplay early adopters :
- Wildmoka is a company specialising in social TV backend infrastructure and companion applications for smartphones and tablets.
- Tata Elxsi is a design company that blends technology, creativity and engineering to help customers transform ideas into world-class products and solutions.
- S3 Group accelerates the end-to-end delivery of multiscreen TV for digital TV programmers, operators, component vendors and managed service providers by providing solutions that combine system integration, test automation and advanced platform diagnostics, end-to-end across the content delivery chain.
- Opentech is a global Top-5 Set-Top-Box vendor providing the best quality and service that the customer needs using cutting-edge systems and fully up to date with the rapid market changes.
- MStar Semiconductor, Inc. is a world-class leader in Application Specific ICs (“ASIC”) with a focus on consumer electronic products and communication applications.
Thanks to them for supporting our initiative.
If you want to know more about Frog by Wyplay and want to meet in person, please note that there is still time to book a meeting with us at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2014) in Las Vegas between January 7th and January 10th.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A MEETING >>